|Safety and Efficiency|
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine’s NAVIPILOT 4000 is a highly reliable ship automation system that ensures fuel savings, operational safety and efficient steering.The innovative Autopilot is designed to learn your vessel’s steering characteristics, allowing for real-time, dynamic adjustments to make the ships steering more accurate and efficient. The continuous self-tuning adaptation is unique compared to all other autopilots in the industry.
Ship Automation Features
- Gyrocompass Heading interfaces: two RS422 x 2
- Magnetic compass interfaces: NMEA 0183, sine/cosine
- Nav/track interface with 10 possible directional and bidirectional setting variations
- Clearly arranged graphic LCD display with adjustable back lighting
- User-friendly operation with logical arrangement of sealed foil keyboard and ergonomic
- Analogue selection of set heading by means of the control disk and all other major parameters by means of soft keys
- Analogue output for thrusters control, rudder propellers and water jets
- System utilizes the NAVINET 4000 Steering Control Network
- Display and controls illuminated
- EC type approved by GL Luxembourg to 98/85/EC (Wheel Mark) Specified Standards: ISO/IEC 11674 EN 61162-1, IEC 61162-1, EN 60945, IEC 60945 IMO Resolutions A.342 (X), A.694 (17), A.813 (19), MSC.64 (67) Annex 3
Control Display Unit
All main functions on the control display unit are operated via hard keys. The large graphical display ensures a clearly arranged presentation of information and the menu structure is clear and transparent. The NAVIPILOT 4000 operates intuitively according to Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine’s user-friendly philosophy.
The advanced technology, precise steering performance and optimized handling each provide additional safety aspects to efficient navigation. The NAVIPILOT 4000 features a large graphical display, which offers different day and night modes. Clearly arranged functions are operated via hard keys. You will feel familiar with the autopilot after just a few minutes, due to its intuitive operational design.
For more information about Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine’s NAVIPILOT 4000 autopilot system, please contact us.